Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowlz
This strawberry banana smoothie bowlz is a classic combination of strawberries and bananas. Sweet and yummy, it's fit to serve on any occasion!
Serves 2 // Vegan, Paleo, Raw, Refined Sugar-Free & No Sugar Added, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole30.
- 2 bananas, peeled, and frozen (230g)
- 1 cup (100g) steamed then frozen cauliflower
- 1 heaping cup (156g) fresh or frozen strawberries
- If using frozen strawberries: 1/2 cup (60ml) milk of choice - I used cashew milk
- (Optional toppings) Hemp seeds, bee pollen shredded or flaked coconut, strawberries, basil, black chia seeds, sesame seeds
- Put all ingredients into a high powered blender or a food processor. Then, blend together. If using fresh strawberries, add them first to the blender then the frozen ingredients so it’s easier to blend. Feel free to add more liquid if you like your smoothie thick .
- Serve into a bowl with your CocoBowlz and top with all the toppings .
Source: Foody First