Caramelised Apple Smoothie Recipe
This caramelised apple smoothie recipe is warm and comforting, but so, so easy to make!
- 60g rolled oats
- 200ml original oat milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla yoghurt
- tbsp apple custard whey protein
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg to taste
- 1 half of an apple (diced)
- 1 tbsp light soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Mix oats, protein powder, yogurt, spices, and oat milk and warm it in a pan.
- Once you are done, dice the apples and throw them in a separate pan, alongside maple syrup and sugar.
- To caramelise this bowl, heat them until they get brown and sticky. Once it turns sticky and brown, it has been caramelised!
- When you get your desired oatmeal consistency, add top caramelised apple as a topping with gingerbread nut butter.
- The bowl is ready! If you like, you could add an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.