Coconut Shell Scoop Spoon
- CocoBowlz™ shell spoons are made from reclaimed coconut palm wood and individually handcrafted by craftsmen and women. They don't just look and feel beautiful, they also reduce plastic waste
- Perfect for enjoying all your favourite dishes and particularly the fun, sloppy stuff such as yoghurt and ice-cream due to its innovative scooped design
- Their thin flat end make them perfect for scooping up every last little bit!
- Crafted using a process of extra love and care with skill-fully sanded edges to ensure the perfect scooped shape
- Designed to fit perfectly with your coconut bowls
- A beautifully stylish and eco-friendly alternative to plastic cutlery
- 100% natural product that can be composted and recycled at the end of its life.
- Zero waste.
- Cut, sanded and cleaned by hand, providing fairtrade work to local craftsmen
- Reusable and easy to clean.
- Food safe.
- No artificial glues or lacquers used
- Handwash with lukewarm, soapy water. Do not use in dishwasher and do not soak for a long time.
- Do not use with extremely hot foods. Do not expose to extreme heat and do not use in fridge, microwave or oven.
- Polish every 10 washes with coconut oil, to rehydrate wood and restore finish
Shipping Within Australia – Standard shipping with tracking from $7.95
Shipping International – Standard shipping no tracking from $5.95
Shipping International – Standard shipping with tracking $12.95
Wholesale Shipping – Australia Wide with tracking $15.00