Coconut Palm Wood Chopsticks
- CocoBowlz™ coconut wood chopsticks are perfect for enjoying asian dishes from within your natural and organic Coconut Bowls whilst avoiding disposables!
- Enjoy rice, noodle and salad dishes dishes with our handmade chopsticks crafted from coconut wood.
- Our chopsticks are light, long-wearing and easy to use making them the perfect way to enjoy all of your favourite dishes with a touch of eastern flair.
- Length (approx): 23cm
- Our wooden products are handmade by artisans using reclaimed materials.
- Chopsticks made from the palm wood of coconut trees, which is one of the most sustainable woods on the planet.
- 100% natural product that can be composted and recycled at the end of its life.
- Zero waste.
- Each chopstick is cut, sanded and cleaned by hand, providing fairtrade work to local craftsmen
- Each chopstick is unique and coated with a virgin coconut oil polish.
- Reusable and easy to clean.
- Food safe.
- No artificial glues or lacquers are used.
- Handwash with lukewarm, soapy water. Do not use in dishwasher and do not soak for a long time.
- Do not use with extremely hot foods. Do not expose to extreme heat and do not use in fridge, microwave or oven.
- Polish chopsticks every 10 washes with coconut oil, to rehydrate wood and restore finish.
Shipping Within Australia – Standard shipping with tracking from $7.95
Shipping International – Standard shipping no tracking from $5.95
Shipping International – Standard shipping with tracking $12.95
Wholesale Shipping – Australia Wide with tracking $15.00