100% product of nature, 100% hand made from reclaimed Indonesian coconut coconut shells from the tropical island paradise of Bali, Indonesia.
Each scoop spoon is crafted from a reclaim coconut shell. Each spoon is cut, sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied. Every spoon is unique with its own personality, colour and pattern. Like our cocobowlz, no spoon with every look the same.
PROCESS & MATERIALS
– 100% Natural
– Easy to clean
– Food Safe
– Hand Crafted
– Made from reclaimed coconut palm wood
– Fair Trade
– No artificial glues or lacquers
Length of scoop spoon is approx. 12cm
– Do not use with extremely hot foods.
– Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
– Do not expose spoons to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
– Polish spoons with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your spoon and restore it’s smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA:
- Standard Shipping from $7.95 (Delivery 2-7 business days)
- Free shipping within Australia on all orders* over $70
- NZ and International – Economy Shipping – No Tracking $16 (Delivery 5-12 Days)
- NZ and International – Standard Shipping – With Tracking $24 (Delivery 5-12 Days)
- Free International shipping on all orders* over $120