100% product of nature, 100% hand made from reclaimed Indonesian coconut palm wood from the tropical island paradise of Bali, Indonesia.
We reclaim off cuts from coconut palm trees in an effort to reduce waste. Each fork is cut, sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied. Every fork is unique with its own personality, colour and pattern. Like our hand crafted cocobowlz, no fork will ever look the same.
PROCESS & MATERIALS
– 100% Natural
– Easy to clean
– Food Safe
– Hand Crafted
– Made from reclaimed coconut palm tree wood
– Fair Trade
– No artificial glues or lacquers
Length range is approx. 16cm -16.5cm
– Do not use with extremely hot foods.
– Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
– Do not expose fork to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
– Polish fork with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your fork and restore it’s smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA:
- Standard Shipping from $7.95 (Delivery 2-7 business days)
- Free shipping within Australia on all orders* over $70
- NZ and International – Economy Shipping – No Tracking $16 (Delivery 5-12 Days)
- NZ and International – Standard Shipping – With Tracking $24 (Delivery 5-12 Days)
- Free International shipping on all orders* over $120