100% product of nature, 100% hand made from Indonesian coconut palm wood from the tropical island paradise of Bali, Indonesia.
We reclaim off cuts from coconut palm trees in an effort to reduce waste.
Our coconut palm wood chopsticks dark palm to match our spoons and forks. These unique chopsticks are sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied, they are perfect for digging into asian dishes.
PROCESS & MATERIALS
– 100% Natural
– Easy to clean
– Food Safe
– Hand Crafted
– Made from reclaimed coconut palm tree wood
– Fair Trade
– No artificial glues or lacquers
Length range is approx. 22cm – 25cm
– Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
– Polish chopsticks with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate and restore it’s smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA:
- Standard Shipping from $7.95 (Delivery 2-7 business days)
- Free shipping within Australia on all orders* over $70
- NZ and International – Economy Shipping – No Tracking $16 (Delivery 5-12 Days)
- NZ and International – Standard Shipping – With Tracking $24 (Delivery 5-12 Days)
- Free International shipping on all orders* over $120